PHONE : 540-387-0463
2nd # : 540-552-8978
Toll Free: 1-800-925-1838
The V10 Automotive Machining Center is a multipurpose
machine designed and developed by Joe Green to perform specialized
machining operations on engine components with Maximum Precision.
The Machine concept was designed to address
the needs of engine builders concerned with superior precision
while maximizing use of their space and dollars.
The optional available tooling packages for
this multipurpose machine will enable the engine builder to custom
tailor his machining capabilities around existing equipment or
to start a new shop for Many Dollars Less than the cost of multi
- Install valve Guides and Seats
- Machine 3-Angle Valve Seats
- Surface Cylinder Heads
- Bore Blocks
- Surface Blocks
- Align-Bore Blocks
- Machine Lifter Bores
- Bore Connecting Rods
- Machine Pistons
- Any Kind of Vertical Mill Work.
Picture shown with Optional Cylinder
- Rigid-Bed Design
- Meehanite Castings
- Hardened and Ground Box Ways
- Turcite B Anti-Friction Coated Ways
- Servo Power Feeds on X and Z Axis
- 3-Axis Digital Read Out (0.0002" Resolution)
- Vector A.C. Inverter Spindle Drive
- Hardened and Ground Chrome Quill
- 40 Taper Spindle with Class 7 Bearings
- Centralized Metered Lubrication
- Power draw Bar
- Counter Weighted Head
- Table Working Surface: 15-3/4" x 59", T-slotted
- Table Travel: 41-1/2" x 13"
- Table Load Capacity: 1500 lbs
- Surfacing Capacity: 32" x 10"
- Maximum Surfacing Height: 27"
- C/L of Spindle to Slide: 17"
- Vertical Head Travel: 30"
- Variable Feed Rate (X & Z): Rapid Traverse 200 ipm
- Boring Range: 0.98" - 6.00"
- Boring Depth: 9"
- Main Spindle Motor: 5 HP
- Variable Spindle Speed: 50 - 3,000 RPM
- Automatic Quill Feeds (3): 0.0015 / 0.003 / 0.006
- Head Tilt (left and right): 90°.
- Table Height: 31.5"
- Wiring: 220 V, 3 phase, 60 Hz
|Footprint Size :
120" L x 62"
W x 102" H
||Weight: 6,500 lbs, approx.
Terms and Conditions on-line. View
FOR UPDATED MACHINERY LISTING!